Initial visits generally last about 45-60 minutes. Luke will take a detailed health history, perform a physical exam, and provide you with your unique treatment plan.
You may be asked a wide range of questions about your symptoms, eating, exercise, sleep habits, emotional states, and anything that may offer insight into your health.
Luke will also employ diagnostic tools that are unique to acupuncture and TCM, such as tongue and pulse diagnosis.
For the best treatment results, keep a few things in mind:
- To save some time for your first visit, you can download and fill out the forms
- Don’t come here on an empty stomach
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes, avoid wearing tight pants or one-piece dresses
- Refrain from exercise or alcohol for the rest of the day after treatment
- Keep all of your appointments, as each visit builds upon the previous ones